Wednesday, June 3, 2009

To Click Or Not To Click

I was discussing last night the worth of online banner advertising and the probability of the eyeballs reaction, ie the 3 steps to advertisers heaven… view, click and convert! It’s hard to have belief when I know that my habits don’t climb those stairs. When I’m online, okay, I’m maybe a casual viewer, perhaps an odd clicker, but I’m never a converter. You see, when I’m online I’ve gone to that site for a specific reason and it’s not to look at the third party advertising. I’m just a more responsive print eyeballer, I cut, tear and save for later. Maybe I’m a little spoiled due to working in front of a computer for 12 hours or so a day and surfing in my downtime really takes an effort, but I wonder what the majority of eyeballs out there actually infact do?

No comments:

Post a Comment