Friday, February 27, 2009

Cheers!


In the ABX Bar, there are often special drink promotions. The Caipirinha was the “Cocktail of the Month” for February and I can’t wait to try the Caprioska cocktail that's featuring in March.

My drink tastes really depend on my mood and perhaps the season a little. Mowing the grass on a hot summer day could mean a beer, catching up with friends more often than not involves a bottle of wine or two, then there are cocktails before a night on the town, anything goes on a Friday or probably my favourite – champagne, requiring no reason at all! I was once told that Napoleon Bonaparte said “I drink Champagne when I win, to celebrate…and I drink Champagne when I lose, to console myself”. I wonder what the most commonly sipped drink in a hotel bar is?

No comments:

Post a Comment